Morart

I write about music on this blog. Progressive jazz, electronic, and anything else that happens to be fucking up my shit.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

RESURRECTION

OK, so this is one of those dead blogs, I'm willing to face that fact. Fine. But I won't go down without a fight. I've decided to co-opt my column in Lawrence University's quaint but well meaning The Lawrentian in order to a) increase the readership of what I write there and b) have SOMETHING to put here. Also, I can put links in my original linkless articles, which is like, 3/4 of what makes the internet cool. Also, go to Andy H-D's blog. He writes about cool shit and is making a serious bid to break into the echelon of "famous" esoteric music blogs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy H-D said...

Ain't no shame in the game, man. Reposting your print work is a very successful way to run a blog. It's good to have you back either way, the Lawrentian feeds are for poop.

Thanks for the link, too. Legitimacy, here I come!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home